Skills: Communication, Leadership, Presentation, Social Networking, Public Speaking
Youth Leadership Program - Communication & Leadership
The program is designed to help young people overcome the fear of public speaking. The Youth Leadership sessions are very interactive. Everyone participates.
Famous actor, Tim Allen, Former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representative, Carl Albert and Best-Selling Author Napoleon Hill (“Think and Grow Rich” – Former President Advisor) and many more took advantage of Toastmasters public speaking organization. This program uses some of the techniques from Toastmasters International and Dale Carnegie’s teaching methods.
Every parent wants their kid excel inside class room or outside real life. Your Child will learn skills for Speaking in front of people is for the rest of his/her life in this program.
- Proven System and Process
- Bespoke approach tailored to your individual needs and goals
- Focusing on a Holistic Approach Mind, Passion (Passion Test) and Desire
- A simple step by step approach
- Flexibility of In Class, Outside Class, Team Building Activities (Social Skills), Outdoors and Online
- 8 Class Room Session (2 hours each) and Final Competition (4 hours)
- Total 9 Sessions (20+ hours)
- How to deliver a speech
- How to organize and write a speech
- How to tell a story during a speech
- How to speak without notes or use notes effectively
- How to listen effectively
- How to speak spontaneously
- How to control their nervousness.
Speech contests are a part of the program…
The program is designed to help young people become entrepreneur. It covers the entire incubation and venture creation process with a special emphasis on the nurturing roles of corporations, educational organizations, governments, and foundations.
Leveraging the vast culture of innovation and entrepreneurship, this unique program introduces participants entrepreneurial education programs, innovation process, and global entrepreneurial network. It covers the entire venture creation process, from generating ideas, concepts to cash and building businesses.
- Passion, identify and discover passion to create the life of dream
- Create, identify, and evaluate new business opportunities
- Discover customer needs
- Start and build a successful company
- Gain presentation skills
- Pitch the business idea to peers
- Compete into the contest for fund
- 10 Class Room Session (2 hours each) and Final Competition (4 hours)
- Total 11 Sessions (24+ hours)
- Have you ever felt powerless in social situations when it comes to “pitch” your idea?
- Do you want to be confident in Presenting, Persuading, and Winning your concept?
Enroll your kid to become entrepreneurial. In an accelerated fun environment, learn the skills from the people who already have done business.
Presentation / Communication